Jubo Liu, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- Member of Evive Board of Directors
- Chief China Representative of IMMTECH (AMX) where he developed its two lead products from Phase I to Phase III
- Specialized in pharmaceutical science and support development of the first HCV drug Incivek (VX-950) during his time at Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Extensive experience on new drug R&D, clinical studies, regulatory and commercialization
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toronto
Juhong Liu, Ph.D.
Chief Science Officer
- Responsible for company product development and regulatory filing strategy and to ensure the most efficient approach to achieve market approval
- Previously the CMC Review Chief for Division II of Office of Biotechnology Products (OBP), managed and signatory of multiple CMC reviews of biopharmaceuticals reviewed by FDA
- 14 years of research on molecular biology of cancer at the National Cancer Institute, published in top scientific journals such as “Cells”, “Molecular Cells”, “Nature-Structured Biology”
- PhD in Protein Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking Union Medical College
Simon Li, M.D., Ph.D.
Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of multiple clinical stage programs to ensure quick regulatory approvals for global market launches
- Previously CMO, VP and other senior roles in several industry-lading companies, including Bayer, Pharmacia, Roche, Lilly, Luye Pharma and CSPC
- Over two decades of global clinical development experience, including 3 NDA approvals obtained in the US ad China and 2 NDA submissions currently undergoing regulatory review in the US
- Extensive experience in pre-clinical research and medical/commercial strategy with over 50 publications in medical journals, book reviews and conferences
- Hands-on experience in license evaluation/management and preparations for fundraising and IPO
- PhD in Neuroscience from Karolinska Institute in Sweden, MS in Neuropharmacology from CAMS and medical doctor degree from Jiangxi Medical University
Roujian “RJ” Zhang, Ph.D.
Chief Quality Officer
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality
- Previously Sr. Director of Corporate Quality at AstraZeneca, Director of Quality Control at Eli Lilly and Sr. Scientist of Analytical Sciences at Amgen
- Extensive amount of experience in quality systems, product development, international launches and lifecycle management
- Contributed significantly to product launches, such as Cyramza® (Ramucirumab), Portrazza® (Necitumumab), Keytruda® (Pembrolizumab), Imfinzi® (Durvalumab), and Fasenra® (Benralizumab).
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Purdue University
Bo Qi, M.Sc.
Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer China
- Responsible for China CMC development, operations and manufacturing
- 28+ years of experience focused on process development, characterization, validation, and commercial manufacturing operations, throughout the biologic drug lifecycle from IND to BLA and commercial launch
- Previously Director of CMC Development, Eli Lilly; in charge of process development (PD), PD analytical and pilot plant production and directly contributed to the commercial launch of 3 oncology monoclonal antibodies
- Prior to Eli Lilly, Director of Process Development, ImClone Systems; established the process characterization and validation platforms and contributed to the commercial launch of Erbitux
- Directly contributed to the commercial launch of Ara-NESP (2nd generation Epogen) at Amgen
- MSc in Biochemistry, University of Minnesota