Jubo Liu, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- Member of Evive Board of Directors
- Chief China Representative of IMMTECH (AMX) where he developed its two lead products from Phase I to Phase III
- Specialized in pharmaceutical science and support development of the first HCV drug Incivek (VX-950) during his time at Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Extensive experience on new drug R&D, clinical studies, regulatory and commercialization
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toronto
William Daley, M.D., M.B.A., M.P.H.
Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for strategic medical pathway design related to R&D and commercialization
- Previously VP of Medical at Sanofi
- Over 20 years in senior roles in medical affairs, clinical operations, BD, strategy
- Recipient of the NIH-Research Fellowship award and the NIH -Career Development Award
- Member of National Medical Association, Clinical Cardiology Council, New York Academy of Sciences
- MD, Boston University; MPH in Health Policy and Management, Harvard; MBA, MIT
Juhong Liu, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
- Responsible for company product development and regulatory filing strategy and to ensure the most efficient approach to achieve market approval
- Previously the CMC Review Chief for Division II of Office of Biotechnology Products (OBP), managed and signatory of multiple CMC reviews of biopharmaceuticals reviewed by FDA
- 14 years of research on molecular biology of cancer at the National Cancer Institute, published in top scientific journals such as “Cells”, “Molecular Cells”, “Nature-Structured Biology”
- PhD in Protein Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Peking Union Medical College
Raymond Tan, M.B.A., CA
Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, capital and investment management; as well as Corporate Services and Procurement
- 20+ years of experience in finance, strategy/ business development, IPOs/ M&A, PE/ VC, investor relations, as well as procurement, audit, treasury and tax
- Previously Chief Investment Officer of Astro Malaysia
- Led Astro’s heavily oversubscribed USD1.5bn IPO, and set up/led award winning IR function (e.g. Best investor event, Best website, Annual report awards)
- Established USD25m corporate venture fund; made first investment with 2.5x valuation uplift in 12 months
- Achieved over USD250m of efficiencies and productivity savings across key operating costs and capex
- Prior to Astro, Director, Investment Banking of Credit Suisse
- Executed ca. USD15bn of transactions, several of which received awards (e.g. EMEA High Yield Bond of the Year, Best Deal and Bond in Central Eastern Europe)
- MBA in Finance and Strategy at London Business School, Qualified Chartered Accountant (Australia)
Roujian “RJ” Zhang, Ph.D.
Chief Quality Officer
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality
- Previously Sr. Director of Corporate Quality at AstraZeneca, Director of Quality Control at Eli Lilly and Sr. Scientist of Analytical Sciences at Amgen
- Extensive amount of experience in quality systems, product development, international launches and lifecycle management
- Contributed significantly to product launches, such as Cyramza® (Ramucirumab), Portrazza® (Necitumumab), Keytruda® (Pembrolizumab), Imfinzi® (Durvalumab), and Fasenra® (Benralizumab).
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Purdue University
Bo Qi, M.Sc.
Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer China
- Responsible for China CMC development, operations and manufacturing
- 28+ years of experience focused on process development, characterization, validation, and commercial manufacturing operations, throughout the biologic drug lifecycle from IND to BLA and commercial launch
- Previously Director of CMC Development, Eli Lilly; in charge of process development (PD), PD analytical and pilot plant production and directly contributed to the commercial launch of 3 oncology monoclonal antibodies
- Prior to Eli Lilly, Director of Process Development, ImClone Systems; established the process characterization and validation platforms and contributed to the commercial launch of Erbitux
- Directly contributed to the commercial launch of Ara-NESP (2nd generation Epogen) at Amgen
- MSc in Biochemistry, University of Minnesota